Sunday, April 27, 2008

Little this, little that...

These are just some funny, random pictures from this week.
As I said in my last post, J is enthralled with make-up. Well, lucky for Ty, he got to experience her skills first hand! While I was taking a shower friday morning, J decided to try it out on Ty. If you look at his left eye, you can tell she actually did pretty good! It's caked on that eyelash. The right eye wasn't as good, but that's ok. Poor guy, it took a LONG time of scrubbing (gently, of course) to get it off.
Here's J making herself a PB&J sandwich, which she wanted me to take a picture of.
And last, J stuck stickers on their heads this morning. It made for good pictures!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she really did get his eyelash pretty well! Maybe she'll be a make-up artist, lol. Your kids are too cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am very impressed with how well Jordyn has been applying her make-up. Tyler looked great. =) I thought it was so funny that she thought to put mascara on him. Too cute!!