Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Comparison

Someone asked me the other day who Reagan looks most like, Jordyn or Tyler. Not being completely sure myself, I went browsing through old pictures of them at the same age that Reagan is now. Did you know I could spend hours reminiscing about when they were little? It feels like a dream sometimes, it seems so long ago. Anyway, I think they are all a good mix of each other. What do you think?
Reagan is by far my baldest baby, and the one with the least number of teeth. And look at Tyler's hair, doesn't it look RED?? I completely forgot about that. All so cute, though!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lyndsay Detro said...

My gut reaction was that she looks most like Jordyn. But after looking at it a little longer I think she is definitely a really good mix of the two. It's kind of amazing actually how much she looks like both of them. You can look at Jordyn's picture and think, yes she definitely looks like Jordyn. But you can look at Tyler's pictures and think, Yes she definitely looks like Tyler.

Liz said...

I got the same conclusion as Lyndsay! They look so much alike! What a cute post, Carolyn!

Janey said...

They all look sooooo similar! I can't decide which sibling she looks more like!! I love the look of 10 month olds. So cute!