One of the best things about being a kid in the summer time is the fact that you pretty much live off of Popsicles. I'm pretty sure my kids eat about 20 a day when it's hot outside. They're just so refreshing!
So we decided to initiate Reagan into the Cool Summer Kids Club, by giving her her first, very own popsicle. It was a hit.



And she's a pro.
And don't you love how my last post was about snow?? Gotta love it!
5 comments:
Looks like she LOVED it! Isn't it crazy that it snows one week and is hot-n-sunny the next.
by the way ... darling blog!!!
That looks really good. I want to eat it. She is really cute eating it!
Man!! She is a pro! All ready for summer!
I just bought the slow-melting tiny popsicles from Fresh Market, and I LOVE them. Perfect size for little mouths.
Maybe it will be warm sometime so we can actually eat them... :)
Cute blog! I LOVE the daisies on the background. My favorite flower.
Post a Comment