Monday, August 22, 2011

First Grade!

Jordyn is off to first grade today.
She could not be more ready or excited!


("1" for first grade! :))


I have been holding onto her tight for the last 6 years. I'll admit, it's hard for me to let her go to school for so long. I miss her, and I hope I taught her well.
She's going to do great, though. She's an amazing girl, and I'm lucky to be her mom.
We love you Jordyn!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marie said...

She looks good as a first grader. Her outfit is adorable. This is the first year I have been a little sad with the boys going to school. They are growing up to fast.

Liz said...

Thinking about her today and how she's doing being at school all day! She's so cute, smart and she's going to make a huge splash.

Miss you guys!
Love, Mom

Oma said...

She looks so grown up? You have done a wonderful job with your family. Jordyn is precious.

Lyndsay Detro said...

Man!! 1st grade!! Love the outfit and the excitement!! She's going to have a great year!