Earlier this week we went to Jordyn's school carnival. What a blast! They had these little racer cars that Jordyn and Tyler loved. They raced them so many times. The funny thing was that you had to wiggle yourself and move your arms back and forth to get them to move. It was a little tricky going uphill...
Downhill was just coasting
Then they needed a little push uphill. But so much fun!
Reagan loves to pull everything out of my drawers. I mean everything. It's fantastic.
She also likes to sleep with her ears covered. Whatever works!
Tyler and Reagan have become better buddies now that Jordyn is gone at school all day. They have to play together sometimes or they are both bored to death. Here they are eating cupcakes.
But these two are still tight as can be.
Last Saturday we headed over to the city airport for a little show and some breakfast. There were guys flying around their model planes, which was so fun to watch. The kids wanted a picture by their favorite ones.
And, that's a wrap! :)









1 comment:
That's so funny that Reagan sleeps with her ears covered.
I love those little "bikes" the kids were riding. I remember wanting one of those REALLY bad when I was a kid. No, I never got one.
Even though Andrew is very "helpful" with the silverware he LOVES to unload everything in my kitchen, too. It drives me bonkers. =)
Post a Comment