Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Splash Pad

This morning I took the little kidlets (who aren't in school) over to the splash pad. We met up with a bunch of friends, and had such a great time! Until it started raining....
I took way too many pictures, so here goes just the few I could narrow it down to. 

Tyler and Cameron, his little buddy. These two are absolutely crazy together, and they have so much fun!


I couldn't get Reagan to get in the water. She hung back and chilled on the grass. 

Tyler had a blast in the water. 

This picture cracks me up! This is SO Tyler. Seriously, he's always trying to make his friends laugh, he's such a clown.  And I caught him in the act, being totally silly and making Cameron laugh. So funny!



My little guy. He looks just like his Dad. 


Another "this is so Tyler" pictures. I love that I caught him mid laugh. 

All the while, Reagan wandered and explored, but wouldn't get wet.  It was windy, and a tad on the chilly side so I guess I don't blame her. 

It was a great way to start the day!

2 comments:

Lyndsay Detro said...

How fun!! What great pictures you got. Tyler cracks me up!!!

Jen said...

You got some great pics!