This was taken exactly 5 years ago today. Jordyn was a bit over 2, Tyler was 8 months old. I feel like I hardly remember these days! Look how chunky Tyler was! What a chub. And Jordyn pre-glasses still throws me off sometimes. I think there is a bit of a resemblence to her and Reagan at that age. And is this what I have to look forward to with this new little guy coming? A chunker?
I'll take it. What cuties.
I'll take it. What cuties.

3 comments:
Holy cow!! He was a chunk! I didn't remember that. So cute!!
And yes, there is definitely a Reagan resemblance there. =)
I saw that pic and was like, WHOA! Reagan has a lot of curly hair, then i saw your little chunk Tyler and it all made sense! So adorable!
Oh, they are so cute! Can't wait to see what this new little guy looks like!
Post a Comment