I guess by now it's obvious that we love Estes Park. LOVE it. It's a place that is pretty dear to Matt and I, and it is so close, why not take advantage of it as much as we can? A few saturdays ago we spent the afternoon up there, and we took the kids paddle boating on the lake. They LOVED it. I had Reagan and Tyler, and Matt took Jordyn and Jacob.
Tyler kept saying "Look at the view! Take a picture mom!" so I did. :)
After paddle boating we went to our favorite mini golf place. Jacob took this very seriously. The kids are big fans of mini golf.
Jacob got mad about something, and I had to capture his cute pout. ha.
Then we drove into RMNP. Matt took our travel grill, and we had some steak kabobs, and we grilled by the river. We found a gorgeous spot by Sprague Lake.
Jordyn put together our grilled pinapple skewers. Delish!
Being out in nature is so good for our souls. And our family.
Oops, an out of order selfie from Matt's paddle boat. :)
Our family picture from Sprague Lake. One of my favorite pictures of all time, ever. We had so much fun, and came home rejuvenated and happy.
1 comment:
This looked like SO much fun!! Wish we could have been there with you. LOVE Jacob's smile. =)
Post a Comment