Last Saturday, we had the opportunity to go to a little party for J's friend Joseph. He and his family are going to Florida for their 'Make-a-Wish' wish. They had a little send off party for him. It was alot of fun, and so sweet to be at. A little over a year ago, Joe was diagnosed with a severe and rare form of lung cancer. He had a huge tumor, and went through tons of chemo, but now he seems to have miraculously healed- completely. He is such a cute little guy, with a fighting spirit.
J and Joe seriously love each other and have so much fun. We are already talking about a planned marriage.... why not, right? :)
Here are the two of them hammin' up.
J and Joe seriously love each other and have so much fun. We are already talking about a planned marriage.... why not, right? :)
Here are the two of them hammin' up.
Then, with Ty and Joe's friend Ella on the right.
This was outside at the wishing pond. Each person got to throw a little token in and make a wish.Aw, hugs! I told you they love each other. It's so cute!
Outside by the pond- it was so pretty.
Eating the delicious Lightning McQueen cake.
And here are Joe and Hillary, lifting Joe's star up to the ceiling. It was such a sweet moment.
3 comments:
What a neat party! I bet it was a great experience for everyone. I can't believe how big Jordyn is. What a cute little family you have!
I am so glad that you have a blogspot so I can check in and see how your family is doing.
what great pictures, it looks like such a sweet event to be at. Jordyn and Joe look so cute together. You take such great pictures!!
Cute blog Carolyn! Darling pictures!
Post a Comment