Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Random Post

I have a bunch of pictures I have been meaning to post, so I will just throw them all onto a post together. :)

This is the car Grandma D sent J (Ty has one too, but it was lost this day) after her surgery. The kids spend atleast an hour a day racing them down the hill. As you can tell, she loves this car.
Ty raced a rubber bus, not nearly as cool...


It seems as though one of Ty's favorite places to hang out these days is on the table. It's probably because he can usually find food, and it's easily accessible. It's actually getting quite tiresome to always pull him off the table, but oh well.
Here he is chowing on some cheese while I was clearing the table.


Loves it...

More table squatting, this time he found donuts...

Then J followed suit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those little hams! They are so cute! Both of them are growing up so much! I love the pics of Tyler climbing on the kitchen table, he sure knows how to have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love the story about Jordyn and her legs, for some reason that sounds really familiar :) aren't 3 year old girls so much fun!!