I'm a few days behind, but on wednesday, Jordyn turned FIVE! I still can't believe she's 5, and will be starting Kindy in just a few months. Life just goes by too fast. She had a fun birthday- here's a recap.
Well, first off, and I don't have any pictures of this for good reason, she had to go to the doctor first thing in the morning for her "Kindergarten Days", which also meant 4 shots and a finger poke. She was not at all happy about that start to the morning. I know, I know, I'm a horrible mother! Even the doctor made a comment about me taking her in on her birthday. But it was either that or take her in a few weeks when I had a newborn. Yeah, now it makes sense... :) Ok, still mean.
Anyway, she opened presents that morning. I only got one picture of her opening her Ariel doll, but she is now the proud owner of that, a new pink scooter, a soccer ball, new bike basket, and a dance dress.
She then had dance class, played with her BFF Braylee, and then she helped frost her requested cake, a Watermelon. We were going to do seeds, but she didn't want them. (In real life, she prefers seedless watermelon anyway, so it was true to form :)). She did a pretty good job frosting, and was very happy with it.Well, first off, and I don't have any pictures of this for good reason, she had to go to the doctor first thing in the morning for her "Kindergarten Days", which also meant 4 shots and a finger poke. She was not at all happy about that start to the morning. I know, I know, I'm a horrible mother! Even the doctor made a comment about me taking her in on her birthday. But it was either that or take her in a few weeks when I had a newborn. Yeah, now it makes sense... :) Ok, still mean.
Anyway, she opened presents that morning. I only got one picture of her opening her Ariel doll, but she is now the proud owner of that, a new pink scooter, a soccer ball, new bike basket, and a dance dress.
Just a silly picture of Tyler while Jordyn was frosting.
Here's Jordyn while we sang Happy Birthday to her. She made us light the candles and sing to her 4 times. She says that technically makes her 20. hahaha :)
Happy Birthday to my big girl Jordyn! She is such a light in our life, always making people happy, being friends to everyone, kind and gentle. I love her happy disposition, and the way she laughs, and her crazy hair in the morning :). I love that she is excited for life and learning new things. To Jordyn, we love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment