Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

In an effort to put an end to the boredom at our house this afternoon, we ventured on down to the pumpkin patch! It featured a really long hayride, and some super delicious ice cream, and we couldn't have found a better solution. The kids had a great time! And it was a perfect day for such an outing.

Luckily Reagan didn't mind being toted around in the carrier all afternoon. Oh, and Tyler is mid "cheese!!" but he refuses to look at the camera.

Me and Reagan

Once we got off of the hayride, we discovered that this year they have added a maze! They definitely know how to please the kid population.

And, we had endless amounts of fun with their silly picture boards. haha.

Of course we had to get the family picture. The good news- I think this is officially the first family picture we have on my camera since I had Reagan! Bad news- she's not even looking at the camera. Aw well. And holycraptherearethreekidsinthatpicture!

Cutest little baby hand on her pumpkin!


5 comments:

Liz said...

cute little baby hand on that pumpkin. :) Looks like a fun day all around! I love your total family picture too. You guys do the coolest stuff on Saturdays.

Kristie said...

Fun to see you there! Crazy how we all picked the exact same time :)

Marie said...

Looks fun. Carolyn--you look really pretty in all of those pictures. The rest of the family is cute too!

Stepper the Mighty said...

where was this??

And I second that you look gorgeous in all these pics!

Carolyn said...

Thanks everyone!

Stepper- it was at the Red Barn in Santaquin. Well, I guess it's also called South Ridge Farms (?) It's really fun.