
Earlier today, I was sweeping the floor in our kitchen. Or, trying to sweep the floor, as much as one can with a 2 year old boy zooming mini Lightning McQueens around your feet. Anyway, as I was sweeping, Jordyn opened our dishwasher, and happily started emptying the dishes. She stacked everything neatly on the counter and put away all the silverware. Stunned, and filled with warmth, I gave her a hug, and said "Thank you Jordyn! That was so nice of you! Where did you learn to do that?" Her reply, with a smirk:
"Well, hmmmm, it was probably Grandma. Or Dad. I don't think it was you."
Happy feeling gone.
And only replaced with laughter. My daughter has taken it upon herself to learn sarcasm, and while sometimes it is misplaced, oftentimes it makes me laugh. :)
3 comments:
Okay, I HAD to laugh at that one. That was hilarious!!
This is Kelly...I had to laugh at that one too. And I needed a good laugh this morning so thank you for sharing! What a cutie! Good to know my daughter isn't the only one that spouts off ;)
That is hilarious! Sarcastic already and she's only 4! I love it!
Post a Comment