Well, we (more so Reagan, I guess) have made it to 10 months old! Somehow this girl has survived her older siblings for this long, so I can stop worrying a little. What a difference a month makes! Reagan is a completely different baby now than last month. She is constantly climbing up the stairs, cruising along the furniture, and now loves to walk holding onto our hands. She naps well, and has not been up at night for over a month.
She is a complete daddy's girl. When Matt picks her up, she claps her hands, then waves bye bye to me. Reagan doesn't want anything to do with me when Matt is around.
Reagan is also a big copycat. Anything we do, she tries to do it too. I put a headband on her for fun, and a few minutes later she's putting on herself. Once she watched Tyler do a somersault, and I kid you not, she was putting her head down with her little bum in the air looking like she wanted to do one too.
She refuses to sit still for even a second, and changing her diaper has become my worst nightmare. Seriously, I cringe when I know it's changing time. It's just a big wrestling match! She is just full of wiggles and energy and determination to explore the world around her. I guess that is a great quality to have... :)
After trying to get her picture so many times, she gave me this look. Classic! Guess I was done.
Reagan also loves to keep her tongue hanging out. No matter what she's doing, there it is.
And she's always "singing". Non stop, except when she's sleeping. That is the only time during the day I don't hear her "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bababababababababaaaaaaaaaaa". She is going to be a singer one day, I can just tell.
I can't believe that *next month* she'll be 1! (Technically still 8 weeks away, but it's still next month!) Love my Miss Reagan!
3 comments:
ha ha! i love that look she gave you! I love even more that you got it on camera! She's a doll!
Man!! 10 months old. What a big girl. I hope that she is a singer someday!!
I love them! She has such expressive faces, it makes me laugh. She's cute! (And she sounds really busy with all that moving and she's so little!)
Post a Comment