Friday, March 11, 2016

Bugling

These are from back in October, I think. Grandma and Grandpa D took us up to Estes Park one day. We all packed into their car and headed up. We picked up some Domino's pizza and hung out on the edge of a field to watch the elk wander and hear their bugling to each other. We had so much fun! I wish I had a picture of the kids with grandparents, they must have been dodging the camera. ;) We were having too much fun, so I only got a few pictures anyway.  We did see a lot of elk, and it was a fun night for the kids. 




1 comment:

Lyndsay Detro said...

Ha! I love it. Great shots of the kids all bundled up with their binoculars looking for elk. Wish we could have been there! Sounds like the perfect Friday pizza and "movie" night.